1. They learn from every experience
Life always offers an opportunity for you to better yourself. You don’t even have to put much effort to learn something new. Sitting still in silence, simply observing which thoughts pop into your head can tell you more about yourself than an hour with a therapist ever could.
2. They avoid working comfort zone
This doesn’t mean that they are constantly putting themselves in overwhelming, anxiety fuelled situations. However they are always pushing themselves to be better than the person they were yesterday.
3. They know that the secret to living is giving
4. They’re never afraid to ask for help
5. They don’t multi task
6. They are polite and respectful of others
7. They listen more than they
8. They begin with the end in mind
9. They know that decisions, not conditions, determine the quality of their life
10. They never stop learning
“Once you stop learning, you start dying.” —Albert Einstein
Learning is a lifelong process, that’s why elderly people tend to have more wisdom to share than knowledge. They have a lifetime of knowledge inside their 3 pound lump of tissue called the brain.
Successful people use both SMART goals and stretch goals to manifest their dreams into reality. SMART goals are specific, measurable, attainable, and time-bound.
12. They are always putting themselves at the edge where they can fail
They do this because if they succeed, then they will blow their expectations out of the water. If they fail, they learn from it and try a different approach.